Tuesday 22 February 2011

My reasoning behind Manchester Metropolitan being one of my choices is partly due to the sport facilities it offers, with one of the top lacrosse teams in the country, and as a keen lacrosse player, I would be very privileged to represent the university. With Manchester also being one of the oldest and largest art schools in Britain I will also have access to a huge variety and advanced range of facilities. The opportunities you offer with international exchanges interests me a great deal and would love to take part. I also have the majority of my family living in Manchester, as my parents moved south before I was born. This means that I have spent a lot of time in the area and already have a love for the city itself.
I see myself as having quite a meticulous approach to design and I love to solve problems that present themselves. I can also be a bit of a risk taker and like nothing better to see a design working that had been doubted previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment